The recovery time may vary as to its entirely determined by the combination of procedures conducted in the surgery.
After a rhinoplasty, we recommend the following approximate recovery time frames;
These are all approximate times as the healing process may vary from patient to patient:
- Surgical Time: 45-60 minutos
- Discharged: El mismo día de la cirugía (Ambulatorio)
- Relative Rest Time (patient can walk, move, must get out of bed every hour during the day): first 1 to 2 days after surgery
- Time to go back to office work: 5 to 7 days after surgery
- Time to (carry 10 to 15 lbs): 7 days after surgery
- Time to resume light exercise (cardio, aerobics): 2 weeks after surgery
- Time to continue moderate to intense exercise: 4 weeks after surgery
It is essential to understand that these are general recommendations that can be modified. The recovery times may vary in some cases in which Dr. Raul Lopez may specify through revisions.